GCASH is an internationally-acclaimed micro payment service which transforms a mobile phone into a virtual wallet for secure, fast, and convenient money transfers at the speed and cost of a text message. Since GCASH launch, GXI has established a wide network of local and international partners that includes government agencies, utility companies, cooperatives, insurance companies, remittance companies, universities, and commercial establishments which have agreed to accept GCASH as a means of payment for products and services. GCASH users may access GCASH via their mobile phone or via the internet.
GCASH Mobile turns your Globe or TM mobile into an electronic wallet. With GCASH Mobile, subscribers can easily and conveniently:
- Send and receive money through your Globe/TM mobile phone
- Buy prepaid load for self or for others
- Pay Bills
- Donate to Charitable Institutions
- Pay Tuition Fees
- Buy E-Games Pins
- • Micro-Payments allows payments for purchases from the growing list of merchant partners, including essentials such as government taxes, medicines, boat fares, food, mobile prepaid credits (load), and schools and office supplies
- Micro-Credit Payments allows disbursement of loan principals and payment of loan interest and amortization payments to lower income consumers with limited access to banks
All these you can do anytime, anywhere at your convenience just by texting!
GCASH CLICK is a new payment facility that integrates online payment via SMS with a pick-up and delivery service. A first in the Philippines, GCASH CLICK aims to make online shopping safe, affordable and hassle-free! No need to leave your home as GCASH CLICK will pick-up and deliver purchased items for you through our accredited courier, Delbros, Inc., all while holding your funds temporarily and releasing the payment to your seller only until the merchandise has been delivered to you.
Simply activate your GCASH wallet under a Globe or TM phone and register to GCASH Click! so you can let your fingers do the shopping!
GCASH Online is a web-based facility that offers a more secure, convenient and affordable way to transfer funds to others.
The new service empowers GCASH subscribers even while online allowing them to send money to other GCASH subscribers and check their balances right from their PCs!
It even offers more opportunities for customers in the US to remit funds to the Philippines.
The PayPal platform enables its US-based account holders to fund GCASH registered Globe or TM mobile phones in the Philippines, through GCASH Online.
GCASH Online automatically credits the remittance to the GCASH wallet of the receiving party in the Philippines, who has the option to cash out the remittance from any of the 18,000 GCASH outlets nationwide or to use the funds to buy prepaid load, pay bills or make purchases from online or retail merchants.
G-Cash and Paypal
What is GCash? GCASH Online allows US-based PayPal account holders to remit funds to the Philippines in a more secure, convenient and affordable way. Remittance is automatically credited to the GCASH wallet of the receiving party, who has the option to cash out the remittance at any of the 18,000 GCASH outlets nationwide or to use the funds to buy load, pay bills or make purchases from online or retail merchants.
How do I Send Money using GCASH in GCASH Online?
- In the “Send Money Via GCASH” page, enter your 11-digit GCASH registered Globe or TM mobile number and your GCASH MPIN
- Enter your recipient’s 11-digit GCASH registered Globe or TM mobile number and the amount you wish to send.
- Confirm the transaction. Upon confirmation, money is sent to the GCASH wallet of your recipient.
How do I Send Money using a US-based PayPal account through GCASH Online?
- Enter your recipient’s 11-Digit GCASH registered Globe or TM mobile number and the amount you wish to send. Click on the PayPal Checkout button to submit your transaction.
- You will be redirected to the PayPal page. Log-on using your PayPal email address and password. Review the transaction details and validate the transaction.
- You will be redirected to the GCASH Online page. Click “confirm” to complete the transaction. Upon confirmation, money is sent to the GCASH wallet of your recipient.